Media & Community
DAS Spotlight for December 2009: Kris T.
- Name: Kris T.
- DAS Position/Role: Member
- Location: Broomall, PA
- What are your favorite animes, music, and Asian
Anything by Miyazaki; Saiyuki; The Wallflower; Ouran High School Host Club; Bride of the Water God.
- Hobbies outside of anime?
Knitting, travel, needlework, sewing, reading
- What do you like best about the DAS?
All the great people I've met
- What do you think the future holds for the DAS?
Seems solid - a good foundation of membership from a variety of age groups and backgrounds. Enough new people attend events that, over the long-term, our numbers should remain healthy.
- Do you cosplay? If so, what are your favorite
Yes! The Millennium Earl (D.Gray-man) is my pride and joy, but I love the reactions I get when I wear my Pinako Rockbell costume. I'm working on a Twelve Kingdoms cosplay (Queen Sai) that I'm really looking forward to wearing, as well as Glinda of Oz (book version).
- Conventions attended and/or staffed?
Zenkaikon Dealers Room Department Head. Attendee: Dragon*Con, Otakon, AFO, MegaCon, Gallifrey One
- Have you ever named a pet/computer/insert word here after an anime or Asian character? If so, which and why?
Hmmm...can't say that I have.