Media & Community
DAS Spotlight for July 2006: Princess Kiwi
First: Kiwi (on right) and her sista Nai (on left).
Second: Kiwi and 'Jesus'. "Love from above!"
- Name: Princess Kiwi
- DAS Position/Role: Royal Member (Duh! I'm the Princess!!), Uno Master Ninja
- Location: North Wilmington, DE
- What are your favorite animes, music, and Asian cinema?
Anime and Cinema:Inuyasha; Ichi, the Killer; Record of Lodoss War; all Jet Li movies; Vampire Hunter D; Ninja Scroll; La Bleu Girl; Full-Metal Alchemist; Infernal Affairs; Memoirs of a Geisha; House of Flying Daggers; Midori Days; Bleach; Saiyuki; Battle Royale; Ranma 1/2; Crying Freeman; Fist of the North Star;there's more, but I think you get the idea!
- Hobbies outside of anime? Video games on PS2 and Xbox (my buddy, Matt, just bought me Mortal Kombat: Deceptions, today, so I'll be hooked on that for awhile)...can't forget DOA:3, I just unlovked Ein! Yeah!!
- What do you like best about the DAS? Hanging out. I don't always pay attention to the movies because I love hanging out with you guys!...and sometimes I'm distracted by Jackie's brownies and there is that infamous red-head. I won't say the name (cough) "Jesus" (cough)...
- What do you think the future holds for the DAS?We'll get bigger and better, of course.
- Do you cosplay? If so, what are your favorite costume(s)My duties as a Princess do not allow me much time for such things, but I did volunteer to be a love slave.
- Conventions attended and/or staffed?
Attended Otakon 2002-2005. I'll be there this year, too!
- Have you ever named a pet/computer/insert word here after an anime or Asian character? If so, which and why? No, but that's a good idea.
- What theme or institution in anime should be decreased or increased and why? I'm tired of all the female characters having big breasts. Don't get me wrong, I have them, too (and they're great! I might add), but it's absolutely riduculous. They should even it out by giving all the male characters strong, buff bodies, ample shoulders, nice hair, dreamy eyes, large...oh, never mind, as I was saying, in general, I need more beefcake!! Your Princess has spoken. Good day!!