DAS Spotlight for March 2007: Bob Z
First:(left) (see caption) Bob is the one in the back with the weird lamp/hat.
Second: Plotting evil schemes at the DAS Kanameiji
January 2007 meeting (wearing black)
- Name: Bob Z .
- DAS Position/Role: Kanameiji Member and Cheerleader
- Location:Wyncote, PA
- What are your favorite animes, music, and Asian cinema?
Anime:For anime, even though I don't actually have a copy of it and have only seen it once, I'd have to go with Shinesman. One of the funniest animes I've ever seen.
Music:According to iTunes, my most played song is "Girls in Trouble Dekaranger" but I take issue with that =). My musical tastes are very eclectic.
Asian Cinema: I don't really have a whole lot of exposure to Asian cinema aside from anime, so I'd say my favorite is the only one I can remember watching- My Sassy Girl
- Hobbies outside of anime? Classic video games. I collect the systems more than the games. I'm also a (very) amateur filmmaker, and occasional contributor to the 54 hour movie project (www.54hours.org)"
- What do you like best about the DAS? Hanging out with like-minded peoples.
- What do you think the future holds for the DAS? Rocket cars, learning pills, and food replicators? Seriously, I think DAS will continue to expand in the future and continue to be a great club!
- Do you cosplay? If so, what are your favorite costume(s) Nope, never cosplayed
- Conventions attended and/or staffed?
Attended: Anime Expos 2003, 2004, 2005
Otakon 2006, and intending to attend 2007
Staffed: Why the heck would I take time away from the fun to WORK? ^_^
- Have you ever named a pet/computer/insert word here after an anime or Asian character? If so, which and why?
I named my last computer Suzaku, because Suzaku is a phoenix and it kept rising from the dead.
- What theme or institution in anime should be decreased or increased and why?
Less hentai, in all it's varieties. That's more than a little creepy.